What I Do
With deep experience in brand strategy and communication, I thrive on helping organizations identify core values and strengths, discover opportunities, and connect with audiences through storytelling.
Purpose-driven brands originate internally from your identity — it’s who you are at your core, the value you create, and what you stand for. A clearly articulated identity becomes your north star for making any decision.
Identity is discovered through:
- Workshops and interviews with stakeholders
- Exploration through metaphor, word, and drawing exercises
- Brand perception research
Strategy and Insights
Brand strategy is discovering market insights and converting them into actionable opportunities for innovation and growth. Living up to a brand promise, especially for purpose-driven brands, requires an integrated strategy for aligning culture, operations, processes, and products with the mission and identity.
Strategy and insight projects include:
- Qualitative “deep dive” research, market, and trend analysis
- Audience segmentation, needs analysis, and persona development
- Visualizations of systems and strategies
- Communication and experience frameworks
- Design strategy and criteria to guide implementation
Expressing your brand in ways that are authentic, resonant, and simple requires smart visual and verbal communication.
My services in this area includes:
- Key message development
- Writing and editing content
- Creative direction and visual brand toolkits
- Communication and marketing planning
- Executive presentations