What I Do
I thrive on helping organizations identify core values and strengths, discover opportunities, and connect with audiences through storytelling.
Purpose-driven brands originate internally from your identity — it’s who you are at your core, the value you create, and what you stand for. Discovering this is a collaborative process in which we seek to learn what’s true from your point of view as well as that of employees, partners, and customers. Once defined, the identity becomes your north star for all organizational decisions.
Identity activities include:
- Workshops and interviews with stakeholders
- Creative exploration of metaphors and archetypes
- Brand perception research
Strategy and Insights
Brand strategy involves discovering market insights and converting them into actionable opportunities for innovation and growth. Living up to a brand promise, especially for purpose-driven brands, requires an integrated strategy for aligning culture, operations, processes, and products with your mission and identity.
Strategy and insight projects include:
- Competitive differentiation and positioning
- Qualitative “deep dive” research, market, and trend analysis
- Audience segmentation, needs analysis, and persona development
- Visualizations of systems and strategies
- Communication and experience strategies
- Design strategy and creative briefs to guide implementation
Expressing your brand in ways that are authentic, resonant, and simple requires smart visual and verbal communication.
My services in this area include:
- Key message development
- Writing and editing content
- Creative direction and visual brand toolkits
- Communication and marketing planning
- Executive presentations